Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged By Herbalina. . .



Well, that's not her real name, but it fits, I think. Tell, me others that know her, it suits her, right?

Herbalina has tagged me and I need to:

1. Write a six-word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog, maybe with a pic.
3. Link to the person who tagged you
4. Tag a few folks
5. Leave a comment for them with an invite to play.

Hmmm. . . I'm so not good at this. Not stuff that can be put out in the open and possibly offend folks. I'm honestly right up there with Mother Teresa, but at times, I have a smidgeonly, microbial lapse in sanity.

O.k., I lie. It's usually the other way around. Anywho. Let's see.

All day, I dream about chocolate.

Love watching my kids, medication helps.

The picture above is 3 years old, but it's one of my better ones.

So who will I tag? Hmmm, again. Julie is moving and away from the internet. Quite the sacrilege, how does she survive? :) I will tag Susan, Rosa, and RACHEL!

Have fun with it guys!

P.S. Oh, Herbalina? Aren't you glad I didn't call you Wide Mouth? :)

3 comments:

MamaMoon said...

uh, yeah. wide mouth not so flattering.

MamaMoon said...

by the way you made me laugh out loud about the chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm on holidays and just read that you've tagged me! I'll get to it when I get back.
Rosa