Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blackberry Cobbler. . .

I purchased some blackberries from a gal at the farmer's market this morning and I just have to make a cobbler. I went to pick more wineberries, but I think they've just passed their peak, and I picked 12, or so. I also picked 6 or 7 blackberries at the same roadside patch and threw them in. Crazy, I know. Now, hold your seat folks. . . While just preparing this cobbler and tossing it into the oven oh-so-gingerly, I also threw in a handful of blueberries. GASP! Yep. I've lost it. Here are some of the pics of the ingredients and the berries being prepared. What's your favorite cobbler or summer treat? If I could, this would have been a wineberry cobbler, but you make do with what you have, right?





If you know where this road is, you too, can find the berries.

0 comments: