Monday, August 11, 2008

Lea's Apron. . .

Here is an apron I made for a fellow market-mate. I still need to add the maize-colored ric rac on, but this is it before I forget to take a pic.





Does this apron make my butt look big? I've been wanting to ask that SO badly. How does one keep their butt from going/being flat? Is there a certain exercise I can do to plump mine back up? Mine certainly acts like I've hit a nail in the road and all the air has left for higher ground. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a J-Lo-ish bum, just curves again.

Sorry for the tangent. Staying on course is not one of my strong suits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is TOO cute!! It's too short for me, since I use aprons for cooking and manage to cover myself with food from neck to knees, but that's adorable for a normal person (and I like it without the rickrack, too).

Why oh why do you think your butt looks big? Goodness me chica. You look pretty great to me!

Marina said...

Ilove,love,love your new apron.I think that every woman on the planet has second thoughts about her body seeing the women at the Olympics. I'm insecure with my body too. I've decided to start diet and walking from September.

Marina said...

...and have you seen my needlework in my blog? What do you think about it? Do you (in USA) make things like that?