Sunday, August 3, 2008

House Mountain Inn. . .

Look where the kiddos and I went yesterday! House Mountain Inn in Lexington, Virginia. It's where my best friend, Jody, had her wedding shower. Here are some of the pics:

Jody and her groom, Jon.

The correct lighting is somewhere between no flash and flash. Sorry about that.





Jody and the kiddos.


This is the main house, where the folks that run the lodge live. Beautiful!


Rainbow on the way home, just after we got off of our exit from the interstate.


The rainbow landed right on this barn and silo. It was absolutley beautiful.


I tried to zoom in, but it still didn't show up that well. Heh-hmmm. . . Need a better camera. . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous place! I hear you on the camera woes...someday when my ship comes in I'll buy a Nikon D80 like P-Dub. Yeah right!