Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Twirly Skirt is here!

Here is the twirly skirt I made yesterday for Brenna. She's been asking for one, and when I saw this camelia fabric, I knew it was the one. She's very happy with it, even though I believe it's a tad too long. I did, however, make it with the hopes that she'll be able to wear it for years as long as I switch out the elastic waistband.
And so she commences to twirling. This was actually a picture I snapped as she was catching herself from falling.

If you ask me, I say it looks like a table cloth, but I'm so happy I actually finished it. Now she wants a matching skirt for some of her dolls/stuffed animals. Childhood is so sweet and carefree. What a life.

On to the next project. . .
Soon,
Jenny

1 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, my gosh! Her skirt is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!!!! I adore it!!!!
As is her quilt!!!! You are sooooooooo talented!
I wish I had the words to tell you how beautiful that quilt and skirt are!

Thank you for sharing!
Blessings,
Julie