Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wow, it's been 4 years since my last post, I believe. In many ways it seems shorter, but in some it also feels longer. So much has changed since my last post and this will just be to touch base before i hopefully start writing again. I do miss it, and miss the people that follow me. Wow, four years. The short of it is, I have been going through a divorce the last 3 years and hope to conclude this chapter this year. Please, let it be. Who knew that wanting to take care of yourself for once in your life could be so hard and life-changing? I am constantly learning and growing, although it's still a struggle to continue every day. More on this and the reason, later. I just wanted to pop back in and tell you hello, and that I've missed you. With any luck, I'm back. XOJ

0 comments: